Trivia, Name that tune, Ask a hot girl, Etc (tuesday and thursday) We have a live special quest sing songs from various decades, one hit wonders, etc. 70 viewers and an average of 15 to 20 participants each show. This show is going to be featured on 2 other channels at the first of the year by other companies. These shows are usually shared 50+ times and viewed well over 3000 times per episode.
On the back deck with Bob at 1pm every Monday Wednesday Friday. Cigars Kool-aide Chihuahuas Industry Chat Inside advice. Usually in the 50 to 75 viewer range. Many items we purchase ourselves. Many are none music related. Currently Sweetwater is supplying 1 t-shirt and coozie per week for this feed. Bob’s playlist is where southern indie artist are featured.
Mixing and Mastering every Saturday at 10pm where we mix or master a viewers song or session for free. Our bass prices for each service are 350/75 so we end up with appx. 30 submissions each week with a large viewer audience and several thousand views. If a software or plugin developer sponsors the show we make sure to try and use their products as much as possible.
Special guest - Artist from the south - Industry professionals
Ying Yang Twins
Several A&R representatives have contacted us about featuring their artist in our newsletter and on our show. Capitol, Island, DefJam etc. Unfortunately we only feature southern artist so we have had to turn down a few of their request. However, we may change our policy in the future.
We discuss the sponsor throughout the show along with personal experiences with the companies products and support.
GIMMIC: We give away the crappiest prizes on the internet. Of course most of the prizes are top notch but that is what we use in our advertising.
1. CocaCola (due to our non-profit school)
2. Sweetwater (t-shirts, coozies, dented items, returns and broken equipment
7. Homedepot (lawnmower - don’t ask)
8. Legator guitars (new guitar) this is a prize for a running game
9. Ernie Ball (strings, hats etc)
10. Kroger (aprons, hats, water bottles, reusable shopping bags)
11. Dollar Tree (tons of crap and I do mean crap)
12. Ankar (power blocks, bluetooth speakers etc.)
13. Vintage King (dented items)
14. Westlake Audio (sm57 scratched)
15. Beyong meat (tons of coupons for free vegan items)
16. National paintball supply
17. Glenfiddich (scotch)
18. PBR (hats, coozies, t-shirts and posters)
19. Jagermeister (bottles for the show, hats shot glasses )
20. Apple (ipods, MacBook air) (due to our non-profit school)
21. Main Street Discount Tobacco (free cigar every week for “On The Back Deck With Bob”)
It is always possible to donate items to our non-profit audio school and we will treat that the same a sponsored spot.
Instead of young boys and girls going to a Georgia boot camp the judge has the option of sending them to work at our studio for the duration of their sentence. So far we have had over 50 young adults complete our program with a 100% success rate for not becoming repeat offenders. Over 70% of the high school graduates are attending some form of industry trade school.
The sponsors ads are ran in our newsletter for the full week prior to the show as well as the week of the show.
• Over 9,000 subscribers
• 85% are musicians
• 35%of those are music professionals
• We also do product reviews on our live shows as well as in our news letters and we have no problem sending the items back but most sponsors just let us use them as the prizes or donate them to our non-profit school.
• We run the sponsors full color ads every 20 mins. This can be a video or color print ad supplied by the sponsor or it can be created by us. These ads are shown for 30 to 45 seconds.
• If you donate any equipment or software that we use during any of the live feeds we make sure to mention we are using the items. If it is software of some sort we always make use of it.
• We discuss the sponsor throughout the show along with personal experiences with the companies products and support.
• The sponsors ads are ran in our newsletter for the full week prior to the show as well as the week of the show.
So. When we say we will take anything we will actually take anything to give away on our shows.